Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Güncel Haberler

A very happy unbirthday to you. To me?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Junk Clothing Dress - Featherhead Plume Stretch Headband in 'Natural Grey' - Rubi Shoes Spider Tights

And so I somehow wound up being 17 today. How it happened, I don't know - let's keep it on the hush hush, shall we?

Kidding :) I had, I think, the most memorable birthday to date:
  1. I blew out three sets of 17 candles - breakfast, lunch and dinner (thrice the wishes, people!)
  2. I got more hugs, chocolate and 'Happy Birthdays' than anything I can ever remember
  3. It was nice to be permanently smiling
And now, I feel the need to do a commentary. One of the beautiful gifts I got today was this dress by Junk Clothing from Rena, who wrote the sweet card and has the most beautiful handwriting. It is honestly the most perfect little black dress ever - strong shoulders, body con and all. I'm still lost for words about that one :O

This incredible plume feather headband is designed and handmade by the beautiful Philomena Kwok of Featherhead. I had the pleasure of meeting her a few weeks ago at the Fashion Forward Festival, and she sent this stunner through last week, suggesting going full boho with it. So although my hair isn't quite long enough to pull off the doubly braided and tucked style Phil suggested, I got halfway there (side braid?)... and I definitely did take on the advice of "something unexpected like a sleek LBD" - aren't you loving how everything seems to coincide so perfectly :)

Then come the tights - I treated myself to these from Rubi Shoes on the weekend. I think it's safe to say that I'm a bit obsessed with them. Am I badass enough to wear them with my new Dr Martens? Dare me. Dare taken. Watch this space :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

And with all those pretty new things, I really can't go wrong with my favourite boots, right? :)

Thank you all for the beautiful birthday wishes already - they really did make my day that much more amazing. I love you all!

*love*

xx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar

Yorumlar