Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Güncel Haberler

Tom Ford Nail Lacquer: Ginger Fire

 Happy Sunday everyone :)

Ginger Fire was the one bone fide bright in my Tom Ford birthday surprise box and it was a tricky one to photograph! On my initial glance at the bottles I'd pegged this as a orange-red cream but on closer inspection - and in bright sunlight I might add - I spotted a subtle golden pearly shimmer.  Aha! So this is the fire perhaps?  Well, how hard was it to capture that fire! I don't think you'll see it but it's there, albeit very subtly.  In terms of application Ginger Fire was another 3-coater.

Sun



Shade

Okay, I was disappointed about the subtlety of the shimmer but I still enjoyed the bright orange-red hue.  It's also the perfect partner for my TF Wild Ginger lipstick :)

Until next time.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar

Yorumlar