Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Güncel Haberler

Illamasqua does black the best

Do you like gothic nails? I sure do! They look quite edgy and although I get quite a few stares whist donning such colours, I quite like it. 

I get bored pretty easily hence the girly pinks and purples don't appeal to me all the time. I have to admit, I am fond of the more darker, gloomier colours in the winter. What? They suit the weather don't they. And now that we have some snow predicted for us in the coming weeks, I sure will rock this baby then lol. 

It's called Scorn, by none other then Illamasqua



I have tried their nail varnishes before and I have been impressed. I think they do a pretty good job for £13 compared to the other high-end rip offs in the market.

This one is pretty sturdy once it dries and becomes almost 'plastered' on to my nail without any intention of coming of it. It will not chip easily too which is one thing I like about this. I can't stand nail varnishes that chip in a day : /

However, this does take a good few minutes to dry, so keep your calm and wait for it to dry before you start fidgeting.

It applies glossy but after a few minutes dries to a gorgeous matte black surface. I would have shown you how it looked on my nails properly but my cuticles are in such bad condition due to winter, I did not want to gross you guys out hence the close-up.


That's not it with the black guys. For a limited period of time, Illamasqua have also brought out these Handmade Bespoke Nail Quills (£35). 

"Unique, extraordinary, and extravagant these tantalising talons are like nothing you’ve ever seen before. Designed and handmade exclusively for Illamasqua by one of the hottest names in nails, Mike Pocock, these collector’s items are guaranteed to tease the senses of anyone whose eye they catch. Presented in a beautiful gift box they come complete with nail tabs and glue. False nails will never be the same again!

Two Nail Quills per set, designed to be worn on either thumb. Featuring a matt black finish and silver tip, match your Nail Quill with our new matt black Nail Varnish in Scorn. Exclusive to Illamasqua.com and our Flagship Store, 20 Beak Street London."





They look stunning don't they? I doubt I would be able to pull it off though. 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar

Yorumlar