Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Güncel Haberler

Favourites: October 2012


First of all, let me apologize for the lack of posts lately. I'm in the middle of exams and so getting good grades have to be the main priority. I have decided that after my favourites, empties and possibly my 100 days spending ban "reflection post" goes up I will force myself to go on hiatus until all my exams are done. But more on that in a seperate post. Onto my October favourites!


Caudalie Beauty Elixir - click here for review -
This cult favourite is featured yet again. I won't go into this product too much and bore you guys to death as I'm sure your sick of hearing about it, but; this product is amazeballs and comes highly, highly recommended!

Dior J'adore Beautifying Body Creme
A bit of a luxury item. I had a few special occassions this month and so brought this baby out to make it  extra nice. This body cream is expensive and unneccesary, but it is of really great quality. Remember how I said Garnier's 7 Days body lotion makes me able to skip body lotion the day after? This one does the same times a lot. I still use body lotion after every shower I take out of habit, but this truly makes my otherwise thight post shower skin feel comfortable and good for days! My skin feels so comfortable and it smells amazing. It smells just like the J'Adore perfume, but in a subtle way. If you like that perfume, you will love this!

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B20 - click here for review -
I think this foundation just might have been featured in every favourites post since I bought it this summer. It's a foundation that continues to amaze me and I don't see myself ever not having this, until Chanel predictably discontinues it at some point I'm sure.. Yes, I am still bitter about Pro Lumier..


Mac Fluidline in 'Blacktrack'
Not all that exciting, its black eyeliner, but its an amazing one at that. Paired with Mac's angled 208 brush you get a killer combo with great precision. This gel liner lasts all day and is as black as black eyeliner needs be.




Mac Mocha Blush
I've been using this very lightly on the outer corners of my cheeks to frame my face a little while giving a subtle bit of life back to my pale winter face. Its been just about the only blush that's not looking too red at the moment, so it's been a life saver!

Dior 'Fairy Golds' and 'Grege' 5 Couleurs - click here for review -
Since getting the 5 Couleur palettes from Dior's Grand Bal collection I've used nothing else but Dior shadows. The top left shadow form the Fairy Golds palette all over the lid paired with the top left shadow from the Grege palette through the crease gives a real easy everyday look. Pair that with the formula being extremely easy to apply and blend, I have quite a nice eye in under 2 fuzz-free minutes every morning!



MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus
This powder was my go-to, all time favourite staple. I've re-purchased it time and time again. It is too dark for me to use as a powder now that I've completely stopped tanning and it has been for a while. I've had this powder for over a year now and so I was thinking I needed to find a way to use it as I hate the thought of just leaving it in a droor for another year. And so I have started using it as a contour and it's really amazing. It doesn't give the most defined cheekbones, but for daytime contouring it's perfect and looks so natural! If anyone else has a powder lying around, perhaps from this summer that is just a few shades too dark for them I recommend trying this to still get use out of it!


Lancome Le Regard Pro
I've found it challenging lately trying to find an eyeshadow pencil that doesnt lean too warm. I'm sick of using Omega and so when I started using this palette Lancome brought out with their Fall collection I finally found something that works, and works well! The combination of the medium and the darkest colour is so natural and perfect. I take the medium colour through most of my brow and add the darkest to areas where I need a little extra for the perfect shape. If I want a really defined brow I add a bit more of the darkest colour through the brow. This palette is amazing and it's such a shame its limited edition! Hopefully Lancome might bring it out as part of their permanent range at some point!



NUXE Reve de Miel lip balm
This stuff is amazing. There's so much hype around this balm and it's been mentioned so much I'm sure your all sick of hearing about it, but it truly lives up to the hype. I dot a bit of this on my lips every morning at the end of my skincare routine and it's keeping my lips from being dry all day. I also have to give my LipFusion XL night treatment a bit of the credit for that, but when that is used in combination with another lip balm, I get dry lips at some point of the day, so the Reve De Miel is definitely pulling it's own weight.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer in 02 Light Medium
This stuff has been my go to concealer all month. A bit of this under my eyes and onto any redness or "problem areas" in the morning, and I'm covered (pun intended) all day! It doesn't sink into fine lines, it doesn't look cakey and it doesn't move. It also covers amazingly well. What more could you possibly ask of a concealer? Short of doing your laundry this stuff is as good as it gets!

I forgot about these when taking the initial pictures, but I just couldn't not mentioned them so they got a portrait all for themselves!

Chanel Brilliant Levres in 69 - click here for review -
I mentioned I'm prepping for exams and so this month I just could not get bothered with lipstick and liner and all the hassle that comes with that. My perfect nude has come to the rescue yet again and I've been carrying this with me in my handbag every single day. It's a life saver that I think Chanel just might have discontinued. They've done that in the past, but I was still able to find the colour with a new formula, but it seems the colour is gone too now. If anyone knows of anything similar then please do let me know as I will be so sad to not have anything like this in my collection anymore when it's done.

Make Up For Ever Brow Seal
It's a brow gel, it keeps the brow hairs in check. There's not too much to say about them and most of them do their job quite well. However, this one by Make Up For Ever adds a bit of definition to the brows making them seem more natural after you've filled them in. I couldn't be without this now.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar

Yorumlar