Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Güncel Haberler

e.l.f Haul #1

I have bought from e.l.f several times before, but this is the first time I will be hauling them and it happens to be my most expensive order so far. And I received FREE shipping as I spent over £30, plus some items were on sale, BONUS! So here is what I got.
Nail Polish in Mod Mauve - £1.50
Matte Finisher Clear Nail Polish - £1 (on sale)
Eyebrow Stencil - £1.50
Lip Defining Brush - £1.50
Eye Crease Brush - £1.50
Custom Eyes Eyeshadow in Aubergine - £1.50
48pc Eyeshadow Collection - £3.75 (on sale)
Zit Zapper - £1.50
Studio Cream Eyeliner in Punk Purple - £3.50
Studio Matte Lip Colour in Tea Rose - £2.45 (on sale)
Studio Powder Brush - £3.50
Studio Blush Brush - £3.50
Studio Stipple Brush - £3.50
2 Studio Small Brush Holders - £10 (£5 each)

There were a couple of items I wanted, but sadly were not in stock, so they will remain on my list for next time.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar

Yorumlar