Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Güncel Haberler

Lime Crime: Lavendairy

When I first quickly swatched Lime Crime's Lavendairy on tape I thought, "Pretty...compliments my skin...safe...maybe not so interesting."  Well, wow this polish really won me over when I did the full manicure.  So many times I've expected and wanted polish shades to sit right on the lilac/pink border of the colour wheel but they always fall to one side or the other and either translate as a full-on pink or lilac once on the nail.  Lavendairy has managed to hit it smack right in the middle which makes it perfect in my eyes and, damn, damn, damn - this is a pretty one!!!  Seriously, I wish I pocketed a dollar for every compliment I received when wearing this manicure last week - it even prompted comments from strangers.

I had zero issues with the application of this polish:  smooth, not too watery formula, fully opaque in two coats, with no pulling or streaking.  Lavendairy's now officially my favourite polish from Lime Crime's Les Desserts d'Antoinette collection.

Outdoors shade


Full sun


Indoors Daylight

Until next time.

Vita :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar

Yorumlar