Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Güncel Haberler

Review: Snoe Shoo-Zit Don't Bother Me Wash Away Those Zits Deep Cleansing Acne Wash


Here's a review on Snoe Shoo-Zit Don't Bother Me Wash Away Those Zits Deep Cleansing Acne Wash

Price: P349.00
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Please inquire via Snoe Beauty on Facebook

THE VERDICT:

Hi everyone! I hope you're all having a wonderful vacation. It's Good Friday-how are you all doing with your spiritual reflections?

Just a quick post before I do Visita Iglesia with my mother. I just finished using this facial cleanser with a thesis title- like name from Snoe. (lol) Sorry if I haven't been posting much about skin care products as I've decided to finish everything I have one by one-that way, I'd truly know how they've affected my skin.

Anyway, this product is from Snoe's Shoo-Zit Don't Bother Me skin care line.

SNOE WASH AWAY THOSE ZITS DEEP CLEANSING ACNE WASH IN DETAIL

It contains the same actives as Shoo Zit Don't Bother Me Spot On Spot Off Acne Fading Maintenance Gel. (Purefix-DC, Crown Wood Fern, and Purewhite) What I like about this product is its Sulfate- Free formulation, hence it won't dry up the skin.

Click READ MORE for my review!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar

Yorumlar