Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Güncel Haberler

Review: Jolen Creme Bleach - How I softened my look in 10 minutes

I love a full natural brow, which is why I barely pluck my eyebrows. But my eyebrows looked kinda odd lately. A bit harsh, dark and sort of full and sparse at the same time.

When I wanted to fluff them up a bit with pencil, even blonde shades, it would still look dark and harsh. My glance looked harder, too. The hairs stood out against my hair, my makeup, my clothes,... Nothing was working. I tried cutting the hairs with scissors a bit but then my brows just looked thinner.

I saw a video of a sy t who had some tricks to look better without makeup. One of the tricks was to bleach the eyebrows. I never thought of that. The result looked great though and after finding more videos like that, with the same brand, I thought I should give it a try.



I bought some Jolen Creme Bleach at Douglas. In the reviews was one woman who said the product reeked. Hmm, well it's bleach, so... The instructions were clear: mix 3 parts of cream with 1 part of powder (a developer) and apply the mixture for 8 minutes. I tested it on the tail first just to make sure my brows weren't going to become white. After 8 minutes I wiped it off and there was barely any difference. It didn't smell bad though, almost neutral. The instructions said to repeat if necessary and apply for another 10 minutes. That time I got perfect results: my brows were a few shades lighter.

And my face looked so beautiful! It was also way easier to now full in my brows with pencil. The entire look came together and I just felt so good! By having lighter brows, I could also go for a fuller brow.

I also tested the bleach on my lower belly but there it stung. I couldn't stand it there. I prefer to shave there anyway because I like a soft feeling there. Gotta find a hair removal spa one day soon (been postponing that for a year or 15).

So all in all an easy, affordable and efficient product. All the little products in the box also store well and are easy to clean.

10/10 would purchase again!

x

Helena

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar

Yorumlar